About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am Nikki, Greg Norman's bride to be! Our Baby boy, Levi John Norman has arrived and we are proud parents! We are recently engaged as of October 9th, 2009. We wanted to create a place for friends and family to come and share and witness the progress of our life together, and all the precious milestones yet to come. This is our journey, and we are so blessed. Hope you all enjoy it as much as we do...made with love:)

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Upcoming Events...

10-09-09 We got engaged in San Francisco!!!

10-31-09 We will be in Dallas, Halloween Party

11-03-09 We will find out the sex of the Baby!!!

Thanksgiving we will be in Dallas!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi friend, peace...
    Your blog very interesting.
    If you willing visit my blog, and read my article at http://sosiologidakwah.blogspot.com
    And... if you love books, read The Holy Qur'an pease...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I am sooo glad you did a blog!!!! This way I can keep up with yall from afar! I love yall and am so happy for yall!! I cant wait to be an Auntie to the little nugget! We are truly blessed by God! Love Yew!!!

    Aunt Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for the baby blog!!! We look forward to seeing the updates about your little miracle:)

    ReplyDelete