About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am Nikki, Greg Norman's bride to be! Our Baby boy, Levi John Norman has arrived and we are proud parents! We are recently engaged as of October 9th, 2009. We wanted to create a place for friends and family to come and share and witness the progress of our life together, and all the precious milestones yet to come. This is our journey, and we are so blessed. Hope you all enjoy it as much as we do...made with love:)

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

All Blood Tests Negative!! Woo-hoo!!

What a relief!!!  Went to the baby doc on friday and they took blood from me to test the baby for down syndrome, and any genetic abnormalties and we passed with flying colors!  Guess the baby didnt get Greg's wackyness afterall, lol!! Nothing to joke about, seriously I am so happy everything has gone so smoothly with this pregnancy, no worries or problems just cruisin' through, it has really been easy...SO FAR!!!  Please continue to pray for us, I believe that every blessing is from our sweet Lord Jesus and he has truly taken care of our little family.  Love and kisses!!!! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. This is great news Big Sister! I cant wait to come down to Houston on the 3rd and find out if I will have a neice or nephew! I love yall!!!

    J

    ReplyDelete