About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am Nikki, Greg Norman's bride to be! Our Baby boy, Levi John Norman has arrived and we are proud parents! We are recently engaged as of October 9th, 2009. We wanted to create a place for friends and family to come and share and witness the progress of our life together, and all the precious milestones yet to come. This is our journey, and we are so blessed. Hope you all enjoy it as much as we do...made with love:)

Monday, October 26, 2009

And the countdown BEGINS.......

8 DAYS AND COUNTING TILL WE FINALLY FIND OUT WHAT WE ARE HAVING!!!
The suspense is killin me!!  It will be a family affair, mom took off work next tuesday and lil sis is taking off work in Dallas and coming to stay with us, I am so excited!!  BABIES R US HERE WE COME..FINALLY!!!!!  STAY TUNED................

1 comment:

  1. YEA!!! Can't wait to find out. Greg said yall think it might be a boy, but I am guessing it will be a girl. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete